VLSI Design (PG) - Vision and Mission
The Vision of the department is to groom up graduates into talented Engineers and researchers who can develop new technologies in the field of VLSI Design and verification
- To develop graduates as technologists to shape the future of VLSI Industry with lifelong learning and applications.
- To provide an environment that encourages the graduates to excel in the field of VLSI design and verification with the best of their abilities.
- To develop graduates who can perform research and transfer results into technology and products to meet the changing needs of the society.
PEOs of the M.E VLSI Programme
- Graduates will be able to evaluate, analyze, produce VLSI system designs and formulate solutions by considering functionality, Cost effectiveness and sustainability.
- Graduates will undertake research with high level of technical knowledge and lifelong learning.
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate professional, ethical and social responsibility and engage themselves in perpetual learning to suit multi-disciplinary teams.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- The graduates will apply knowledge from fundamental mathematics and basic sciences to identify engineering problems in the field of VLSI Design.
- The graduates will analyze and present a sustainable solutions to the engineering problems
- The graduates will design and conduct experiments and interpret the data to produce an appropriate solution that benefits the society.
- The graduates will identify and select modern design and testing tools to present solutions for engineering problems.
- The graduate will assess the safety, social, and cultural issues related to the field of practice.
- The graduates will present sustainable solutions by considering environmental issues.
- The graduates will encompass professional and ethical responsibility.
- The graduates will function effectively as an individual or in a multi-disciplinary team which involves people from diverse backgrounds.
- The graduates will communicate effectively amidst of an engineering and professional community.
- The graduates will understand the management principle and manage teams to meet the time to market goals.